Sunday, January 30, 2005

When you wish upon a star ...

Admiring a guy from a distance ... did you ever wish that they were yours? I'm sure you did. Well, here's a poem I wrote last year, very close to Valentine's day, that reflects the feelings a girl (or guy hehe) like that may have inside. Enjoy.

Wish

The feelings in my heart ...
No one else can see.
I'd give everything
to have you here with me.
A feeling so true
And a feeling so strong
But I'm afraid if I tell you,
You'll think that it's wrong.
I want to tell you
Everything on my mind,
Because a guy like you
Is very hard to find.
We're really good friends,
And it's been really nice ...
But I think that it's time
That we break the ice.
I think that I'm slowly
Falling in love
Because you are everything
I ever dreamed of.
Though I try to hide it,
I can't deny my soul.
These feelings I have for you
I honestly can't control.
So I stand before you,
As if everything's fine ...
But what you don't know is
I wish that you were mine.

By: Jocelyn A. Uy (c) 2004
2/12/04 2:00AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home