Monday, January 31, 2005

I have never seen their face, yet I know I'm in love ...

I know when I first met Eric online, it was something special. Something drew me to him that I can't describe. I just knew that he would be the one for me. Even before we actually got together I felt that way. I put it into a poem ... so I could describe how I was feeling. I wrote this 4 days before he asked me to be his. Enjoy.

Blind Love

Though I have never seen your face,
I have this feeling I can't erase.
When we first spoke, it was a dream come true
I soon found out that I'm in love with you.

My palms get sweaty and my heart beats
Whenever I hear your name.
I get excited when I talk to you.
Cupid, you must have good aim.

During the day my mind wanders
And then I begin to ponder ...
Do you like me, even though
You haven't ever seen me before?

I've never had this feeling before.
Boy, this feels real good.
If tonight you asked me to kiss you,
Oh, I know that I would.

This is what I call Blind Love.
Though I don't see you, you're all I think of.
Your voice sounds like a heavenly song.
I know if we're together, it won't be wrong.

My heart has never had a love like this.
I'm happy and my skin has a glow.
I hope that you feel the same way.
If you love me, then let it show.

By: Jocelyn A. Uy (c) 1999
12/17/99 6:14PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home